Camo Jacket for Women's March 2018
For sizing guidance please go to our sizing chart here.
Our 8 Days Women's March Jacket is a woodland BDU vintage jacket, originally used by the US Marines and The Army. All the patches on it speak out for women's rights and were designed by Michelle Pent. It is printed on the back with a white ‘8 Days A Week’ logo.
35% of net proceeds from this jacket will be donated to:
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- National Women’s Law Center
- Lambda Legal
- Operation Homefront
- 3 patches speaking up for women's rights
- 8 Days a Week logo on back so you can protest all the time
- Functional roomy pockets
- Concealed button-front closure
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Internal pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in America
- Hand wash cold or dry-clean
Our model is 5’5” and wearing a size XS / Short.
For sizing guidance please go to our size table here.